Consulting for Hospitals and Health Systems
NuPhysicia was formed in 2007 to leverage the success of telemedicine programs developed at the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) in Galveston, Texas, which proved to create dramatic clinical efficiencies while improving patient outcomes over large populations over long periods of time. NuPhysicia brings this expertise plus commercial successes in global telemedicine services to assist hospitals and health care organizations across the US. Leading national health care organizations have turned to NuPhysicia when facing the challenge of creating successful, scaled strategic telemedicine programs.
With NuPhysicia’s recognized expertise and experience, clients avoid having to “start from scratch” and thus, will avoid the common pitfalls and setbacks in program development. NuPhysicia provides a trusted and accountable partner for your telemedicine successes.
Typical Consulting Statement of Work
- NuPhysicia will provide its expertise and knowledge, and with the input of your stakeholders, will create a leadership-focused written document and accompanying executive summary presentation for a strategic telemedicine program plan.
- NuPhysicia will work closely with your leadership, for optimized data gathering and information sharing meetings.
- A core team from your hospital will be required to help facilitate this process and secure the needed information via data requests and interviews. The personnel involved will include physician leaders, technical managers, clinic operations and call center leadership, financial and accounting managers, and will require other business input across your divisions.
- The NuPhysicia team will use the data obtained, and ongoing consultations with your stakeholders as needs arise to finalize the strategic telemedicine plan document for you.
- A typical business plan outline will include the following components: